The Best Place for Mother’s Day Brunch

Today I wanted to let you know about a great spot for Mother’s Day brunch, Kimi’s Chop and Oyster House.

Looking to buy in the Salt Lake City Area? Get a full Home Search
Looking to sell in the Salt Lake City Area? Get a free Home Equity Report

Mother’s Day is May 14th, so you might be wondering where you should take your mom for brunch.

Many people already have a favorite spot, but I wanted to let you know about a great place for brunch if you’re looking to switch it up this year.
Kimi’s Chop and Oyster House is great anytime, but it’s especially wonderful for Mother’s Day brunch.
Kimi’s Chop and Oyster House is great anytime, but it’s especially wonderful for Mother’s Day brunch. Click here to make sure you get a reservation and let me know what you thought!

As always, if you have any questions about buying or selling a home in our market, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I’m always happy to help. 

No comments :

Post a Comment