Don't Miss This Unique Sugar House Listing


This gorgeous Sugar House listing is unique for the area and has a lot to offer. Let’s take a look.

Looking to buy in the Salt Lake City Area? Get a full Home Search
Looking to sell in the Salt Lake City Area? Get a free Home Equity Report

Today I’m very excited to share a great listing in Sugar House. 

One reason I find this listing to be so special is that it shows you can live with a family in Sugar House while still having access to modern amenities. 

This two-story, 3,000 square foot home was built in 1938, which is unusual for the area. 
Living with a family in Sugar House while still having access to modern amenities is possible.
In the master, you’ll enjoy high ceilings, a walk-out porch, and a fabulous walk-in closet. 

Just off of the master, there’s also an office space and a wet bar. 

Of course, this is just one room of the house. If you are interested in the home and would like a personal tour, I would love to share all it has to offer with you.

If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.